ETS OCEAN FREIGHT
As an NVOCC, we make finding the perfect ocean shipment solution easy
We book your ocean freight based on what is best for you.
As a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), it is easy for us to find the perfect vessel and schedule for your freight by providing you with multiple options. Our experienced staff will help you choose the option that is right for you and your clients.
- FCL - Full Container Load
- LCL - Less than Container Load
- Licensed as an NVOCC
- Coverage for all major trade lanes between continents
- Trade coordination, including global freight services, supplier/vendor monitoring, and compliance and risk assessment
- Timely and accurate data transmission directly to US Bureau of Customs and Border Protection Agency
- Better visibility of your ocean shipments through track-ets.com
- Built-in order management in our cargo software
- Multi-Mode Transport Coordination
- Cargo Insurance options backed by Lloyds of London for peace of mind
Since 1982, ETS has provided our clients with unsurpassed customer service and innovative solutions. As a certified Woman Owned Business and Disadvantaged Business, ETS adds real value to our clients supply chain.
- Continental US Full Truckload Service
- Continental US Specialized/ Heavy Hauling
- Full Truckload/ Expedited LTL Inbound/Outbound Canada and Mexico
- International Air Imports/Exports
- International Ocean Imports and Exports FCL/LCL
- Critical Cargo Air Charters and Expedites Domestic and International
- LTL/Expedited LTL
ETS offers an extensive list of value added services, whether you need Cargo Insurance, Documentation Review, Export Packing, or a whole host of logistical additions we have the expertise within to provide a range of solutions:
• Regulatory & Trade Compliance Management
• Documentation Processing
• Legalization of Documents
• Dangerous Goods
• Refrigerated Cargo
• Inventory Management
• Multi-Vendor Consolidation
• Container Stuffing and Unloading
• Packing & Crating Services
• Plus Chartering & more!